Exercise For Everyone
A little exercise can go a long way towards improving your health. Regardless of whether you lose weight, exercise reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease. Watch the video to learn how easy it is to substantially improve your health:
Get Active in Beaudesert
Some Beaudesert residents find it difficult to find exercise opportunities. Have you considered these ideas?
- Start by at least sitting less. Sitting less will reduce your risk of death from cardiovascular disease.
- Join one of the groups listed on our Get Active page.
- Buy a DVD that leads you through exercise or dance routines.
- Buy exercise software such as Wii Fit Plus. To see brief information about some of the latest computer fitness games, please see: Top 10 Fitness Video Games by CBS News.
- Walk, jog, swim or ride.
- Get your own indoor exercise equipment such as an exercise bike or treadmill.
Remember, even 10 minutes a day is of some benefit to your health. For more ideas on how to get active please visit the National Heart Foundation’s Get Active page:
Also, please don’t forget to visit our Get Active in Beaudesert page to learn more about community groups and facilities.